1 package of squids (cut into rings)
25g fresh basil
10-15 raw almonds (white)
1 garlic clove
40ml Infused Olive Oil for Fish, ELLATIKA
5ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil (for the baking pan)
1. Add basil, almonds, garlic, Infused Olive Oil for Fish, ELLATIKA, salt and pepper in a food processor. Mix until a thicker consistency is reached.
2. Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
3. Pure some drops of Extra Virgin Olive Oil on your baking pan and place the squids.
4. Pure some drops of Infused Olive Oil & Spices for Fish, ELLATIKA on top of the squids and bake for 15 minutes (or until the squids are golden brown).
5. Serve the squids into a plate and add on top the basil sauce and the lemon juice.